BeKeto Recipes: Western Omelette
Total time: 15 minutes
Level of difficulty (1-4): 2
Yields: 1 serving
- 3 eggs
- 100g (3.5 oz) bacon, diced
- 40g (1.4 oz) cheddar cheese, shredded
- 50g (1.8 oz) red bell pepper, diced
- 20g (0.7 oz) white onion, diced
- 1 tbsp BeKeto™ MCT Oil
- 1-2 tsp fresh chives
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, whisk eggs with salt and pepper.
- Take out a medium-sized pan and fry diced bacon.
- Dice onion, red bell pepper, and add to the pan with bacon. Saute for a few minutes until soft. Remove to a plate.
- In the meantime, shred cheddar cheese and put aside.
- Pour whisked eggs onto the pan and wait until the edges begin to set.
- Next, gently place the bacon mixture and cheese on the omelette. Fold in half and wait for the cheese to melt. Remove to a plate.
- Pour over with BeKeto™ MCT Oil and serve with chives.
BEKETO™ WESTERN OMELETTE STYLE FOR ONE - READY!
Macros per serving:
Calories: 885 kcal
Fat: 80.2 g
Carbs: 7 g
Net carbs: 5.7 g
Protein: 39.8 g